Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sauce for the goose

Mary Cheney, the vice-president's lesbian daughter, who hates the fact that everyone knows her as the vice-president's lesbian daughter, has written a book telling America exactly what it's like to be the vice-president's lesbian daughter.

While Googling for fun facts to know and tell about the vice-president's lesbian daughter, I came across this jewel:

John Kerry didn't 'out me', nor did he offend or attack me by calling me a lesbian. It wasn't a secret that I was gay, and I certainly couldn't be offended by the truth,'' she writes. `What was offensive was that he was obviously trying to use me and my sexual orientation for his own political gain.''

Ok, I see. It's okay for Republicans to use gays for political purposes but not Democrats. Got it.

Like most GOP people (especially the people who beat their breasts about the Democrats supposed lack of morality and integrity) Mary Cheney is holding the Democrats to a standard she doesn't expect from the GOP.

No comments: