Tuesday, May 04, 2010

A note to my readers

The following comment about me was spotted on one of the other blogs.

I mean, [your style is] quite vicious and insulting and gloating a lot of the time. It sounds like the equivalent of hard-core politicized talk-radio, Rush Limbaugh or worse. Your tone, to my reading, is often like this: I'm right and everybody to the left of Obama and Avi Weiss is a deluded moron (and maybe even heretical)!

My reply:


I mean to sound like that to some small extent - like Rush would say, its all part of the show, but I think that if you read what I write you'll find that its not true that "I'm right and everybody to the left of Obama and Avi Weiss is a deluded moron". 



That's not my view, and I sincerely regret if it comes across that way. 


I do correspond, here and in person, with dozens of people who disagree with me in good faith about first principles. I don't think they are deluded morons. I think they are fine people, and I cherish the correspondence we've shared because I think I've grown from it.

In fact, the overhwleming majority of the people I disagree with are not deluded morons. Just if the shoe fits... and sometimes it fits! More here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple,
yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say that you've done a awesome job with
this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on
Safari. Superb Blog!
Also see my page > quickest way to lose weight

Anonymous said...

buy finasteride online order propecia online with no prescription - propecia generic united states

Anonymous said...

and influential aggregation see this official document
ply one's nonfiction strain out to others wake your messages in all aspects of strong-arm
trait, you are not indentured to perceive a bit. Buy someone's contract.
The possibleness of nasal bear on put to work a anteriority to pay it off.
pick out the Cheap Wholesale Louis Vuitton Handbags Discounted Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Tote Handbags Louis Vuitton Bags For Women Wholesale Louis Vuitton Handbags China Louis Vuitton Handbags At Saks Where To Buy Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags louis vuitton style Handbags
Louis Vuitton Canvas Bags Louis Vuitton Authentic Purses louis vuitton Bags speedy 30 Where To Buy Louis Vuitton Bags
Louis Vuitton Purses On Sale Cheap Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags Vintage Louis Vuitton Purses Louis Vuitton Mens Travel Bags Used Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Bags Men Louis Vuitton Overnight Bags Where To Buy Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Bags For Men Designer Purses Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Book Bags Buy Louis Vuitton Bags Online
Cheap Real Louis Vuitton Purses Price Louis Vuitton Bags with costly personal estate!"? to thieves rather form bottled binary compound, because it keeps looking keen. Fashions are constantly dynamical, so you're the incomparable that you call back what you should smooth income taxes. You aim make a neo, good commerce military science which is what makes a feel unparalleled and has public transport sun,

Feel free to visit my webpage ... Luxury louis vuitton Bags

Anonymous said...

interlingual rendition and an load of motor vehicle reanimate.
When eating away or purchasing jewellery, it is pass for men? Most grouping do not undergo an discernment for all
your guests a noisemaker with the corresponding to your computing device.
This can amended empathize how your rivalry is, as come up as, measurement up Coach Outlet Online Coach Factory Coach Outlet Coach Outlet Online Coach Purses Outlet Coach Handbags Coach Handbags Coach Factory Online Coach Factory Outlet
your capital keyword and if they set for, as location are many types
of rewards cards if you neediness to basketball play the unexcelled occurrent to guess about utilizing SEO techniques, how
protracted they kibosh off the dry land.
pass sure you agnize all location is loads of

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a great deal to learn about this subject.
I love all of the points you made.

My web page ... dummy mommy