Tuesday, December 07, 2010

How they celebrate Chanukka in Texas


I did run this video earlier, but its so ear-bleedingly awful, I had to let it have its own post. 




This is the answer to that famous riddle about what do you get when you mix Chanuka, Chabad, and Creationist Christian moron Rick Perry. Is it just me, or do you also see a  "Will you Jews go back to Israel so our savior will return" look on his flabby Pharisee-hating face.?

PS I don't know (or like) the tune they use for Hanaros Halalu. (But I do like watching Perry cringe as they sing. haha!)

PPS: Why do they have to dance? I mean seriously. It just looks gay. (Though the look of pain on CCM Perry's face makes up for it)

PPPS: Do governors ever celebrate Jewish holidays without Chabad? 


Search for more information about [topic] at 4torah.com.

No comments: