Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Threat Scarier Than George Bush

The other day I was cleaning the office in my home when I came across some old CDs including one by the Alan Parsons Project. While I don't listen to much secular music anymore, there are a few tunes on that CD (The Best of) that are good for spinning, so I uploaded it to my iPod library.

Apple has a link to it's iTunes store that features stuff that they think might interest you based on previous purchases you've made in their store. This is similar to what Amazon.com and other istores do and is no big deal.

However, when I began uploading my own Alan Parsons CD, the iTunes store link spontaneously started featuring Alan parsons' music!. How do they do that? This is sinister. I suspect that George Bush must have something to do with this.

No comments: