Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Civic Duty Quiz

By CWY

The people who comment here seem like well educated, politically active folks. So I ask all of you - did you vote in your party's primary today?

I did, though I admit I forgot it was primary day until I walked into school and noticed the voting machines. So on the way home I stopped by my local polling place, which convieniently is across the the street from my house. At 4:30 p.m., it was just me and 2 dozen senior-citizen volunteers.

Granted, for New Yorkers, the primary is a joke. Spitzer is going to destroy Suozzi, I never heard of the person challenging Hillary, and the winner for Attorney General will be whoever people despise less, Cuomo or Green.

And I you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a registered Democrat.

So once again I ask. Did you vote?

No comments: