Friday, July 06, 2012

GoogleMaps: Grave of the Bal Shem Tov.

Here's another new series, I probably won't continue. Until someone suggests a better name, I will call it "See the world, thanks to GoogleMaps without spending a penny." First stop (for reasons that may become clear in my next post) the grave of the Bal Shem Tov.

You can see it here/

Street View hasn't made it to Medzhybizh yet, but three really nice photos of the ohel are available. If you move the little man onto the the dots near my arrow, you'll see them. I think its cool to see historical spot in their geographic context, but try not to think of the Jewish grave that were demolished for the sake of building that ohel.)

Search for more information about  Medzhybizh  at4torah.com


  SHOP AT MY GRILL STORE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

e5umnpcfa

My web page; Halogen Oven Review