Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A common mistake

From the comments:
Dovbear, I think there's an inverse relationship between how often a blogger throws out the "idiot", "moron" and "jerk" epithets and how happy he his.
I don't agree at all. First, this is a hunch, back up by nothing empirical. Second, my own personal experience does not support your theory. Third, you neglect to take into account the possibility that blogging is a show, and that bloggers play a role.

Consider this a friendly reminder that you may know the blogger, but none of you have ever met the person who does the blogging.

Search for more information about ### at4torah.com  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Verу nice post. I juѕt stumbled uρon уour blog
and ωаnted tо sаy that
I hаvе truly enјoуed browsing your blog posts.

After all I ωіll bе subscribing tо уour rss feed
and I hope you ωгite again very sοon!


my pаgе; hcg tablets
my site > hcg before and after pictures