Monday, July 18, 2016

Not Nice


Someone needs to please tell poor, old Lazer Brody that it makes zero sense to say that 84 people were killed in Nice because 772 years ago someone in Paris was mean to the Jews.

God only holds a grudge for three generations and He directs that grudge at literal descendants not at random strangers who reside within a political entity that coincidentally encompasses some of the same geographic space encompassed by a different political entity over seven centuries ago.

How peaceful the above photo seems of Nice, France. Not anymore - Hashem is calling in His markers... I trod on them in My anger and I trampled them in my wrath...For a day of vengeance is in My heart...
LAZERBRODY.TYPEPAD.COM


Search for more information about ### at4torah.com

No comments: