Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Rubashkin's Lawyer On Claims of Anti-Semitism

A Guest Post By E. Fink

I was shocked when I saw this.

If you read the frum papers you have been told that Rubashkin was singled out for being a Jew. We call this anti-Semitism.


I have been chastised by commenters on this blog and on my blog. They maintain that Rubashkin is a victim of a modern-day blood libel and my post was irresponsible and erroneous.

What does Rubashkin's attorney say?

Defense lawyers dismissed any notion that anti-Semitism underpinned the case. “Nobody responsible has made that allegation,” Lewin said.


Well that settles it. The frum newspapers, irate commenters and Shabbos Table (selective) ACLU members are simply not responsible.

Incredibly, I did not see a single frum news outlet report this (2 WEEK OLD) quote from Lewin.

Case closed.



Search for more information about philo-Semitism at 4torah.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "Rubashkin's Lawyer On Claims of Anti-Semitism" < Liked it!
Look at my site ; property management