Thursday, November 08, 2012

Meme of the Day

Today's meme is Angry Billionaires. Seems the 1 percenters who bet their beer money on the Romney campaign are feeling screwed. Can I get a whah whah?


I'm not so sure I agree the money was wasted. Romney, let's remember, was an awful candidate.  When I think back on is campaign, I remember his mismanaged convention, the ridiculous lies he told, the Etch-A-Sketch record, and the endless gaffes, not to mention the strange personality. How did I guy like that get close to 50 percent?  

The negative, mudslinging advertising the oligarchs bought  had something to do with it.  It may not have turned the Presidential race, but it definitely helped the GOP hold on to Congress.
Search for more information about ANGRY BILLIONAIRS  at4torah.com  

No comments: