Wednesday, December 22, 2004

CHATTING WITH TRIUMPH THE INSULT DOG

Newsweek also found time, this week, to chat with, our hero, Conan's sock puppet, Triumph the Insult Dog.

Highlights:
This was the year of the puppet "Avenue Q" won a Tony, "Team America: World Police" was a big success and you have a Grammy nomination:

You forgot to mention George Bush getting re-elected....

You got a lot of press after you mocked Canadians this winter. Yes, Canada was having a slow news century.

Look, I love Canada. I only pooped on Canada so the worms in my stool could get free heath care.

You had that run in with Eminem at the VMAs a while back. Now he's written a song about you. What's your move?

It's two years later! The guy needs to work on his timing. OK, I kid. I wish him luck with that anti-Milosevic song he's working on.
More