Monday, December 20, 2004

ANOTHER BUTTINSKY

The London Telegraph tells us what GWB has in mind for Round II:
President George W Bush yesterday predicted that he would bring peace between Israel and the Palestinians during his second term in office, making a strikingly bold assessment of his foreign-policy goals for the next four years. "I want you to know that I am going to invest a lot of time and a lot of creative thinking so that there will finally be peace between Israel and the Palestinians,' Mr Bush told the Israeli newspaper Yedioth Aharonoth. "I am convinced that, during this term, I will manage to bring peace."
Wow. A bold predicition from the Bush-man. What do you think he has planned? I'm actually a little nervous. At least when Clinton was interfering we knew it was a Rhodes Scholar doing the creative thinking. And he got good results. But Bush? What could he be thinking? His gerbil-powered brain works works on exactly two tracks. War and lowering taxes. He has shown us too many times before that he believes these are the answer to every complicated question.

I hope the good Jews Bush deceived into voting Republican last November are having second-thoughts.