Friday, April 04, 2008

Already salivating

From the comments:

I’ve often wondered why it is that Jews reject Jesus as the Messiah. I contend with it here, most respectfully, and would appreciate some feedback. I am really quite earnest to know. I have looked into it and one Web site said it is primarily because Jews don’t believe that one person can make atonement for another person’s sin. I find that confusing considering there are numerous verses throughout the Bible that indicate otherwise, in Exodus 34:5-7, Leviticus 26:39-40 and throughout Isaiah 53, for example.

I wish no harm or disrespect -- or conversion. I just want to understand the thinking and reasoning. Peace, http://lavrai.com/blogs/2008/04/...f-another/%20#more

lavrai
Email Homepage 04.03.08 - 11:48 pm #


You're kidding right? Anyway, the burden is on you: Why should we accept as Messiah someone who died without fulfilling a single Messianic prophesy?! If Christians can't provide a persuasive answer to this simple question, why should I accept their assertions about Jesus ? If you're willing, I'd be pleased to debate this with you on the blog.

No comments: