Thursday, April 04, 2013

The longest, most over-produced Bar Mitzvah invitation ever




If you can get through all of this you're way better with the whole attention span thing than I am. Phew. Wouldn't one song parody have done the trick?

Ok, history time. I feel like there is some precedent in our Jewish past for long invitations created in contemporary styles, but I am a little too busy to play today. Perhaps I saw one such invitation at the Valmadonna library? Fred might know. The point is that a really long, over produced invitation might not be something new under the Jewish sun, but I'd love to know for certain.

Wait. Here's another one just like it

Search for more information about stuff to ask Fred at4torah.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ӏ гead this post fully regarding the compariѕоn
οf most up-to-datе and рreνious technοlogies, it's amazing article.

Also visit my website :: herbal highs and salts

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am
a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange strategies with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.


Here is my blog buy real twitter followers

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valіd poіnts! I appгеciаte you рennіng this
рost and the rest of the wеbsitе is
extremеly good.

Here іs my blog party pills cheap