Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A solution to the Jewish charity scams

BY PHILO

Fellow Yidden!

In these troubling times, we are beset with unscrupulous tzedaka appeals. 

Protect yourself from these people! 

For a gift of $100 to kupat haganavim, we will send the gedolim shlita to the kosel hamaaravi shlita where they will sit for 24 hours a day davening that you should be spared from these charlatans.

For $200, they will also daven that you should be spared from any shnorrers ringing your doorbell holding illegible haskamos in plastic and mumbling yiddish at you! 

For $300 they will storm the shaarey hashamayim with their tears for hashem to grant you a cure for the terrible case of gullibility that has stricken you, rachmana litzlan! 

Results are guaranteed! (unless you a have a relative, like maybe a cousin who doesn't cover her hair, in which case what did you expect already?)



Search for more information about scams at 4torah.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole
my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just
so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she
has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with
someone!

Feel free to visit my webpage :: lensacanon.com