Sunday, November 07, 2010

George W. Bush turned down an Israeli request to attack Syria

According to George W. Bush's new book, the former president was specifically asked by the Israeli prime minister to attack a suspected Syrian nuclear facility.

And, Bush refused.

Oh, he thought about it first, and talked it over with his national security team, and considered different options. 

Then he refused.

According to the book, Olmert's exact words were ""George, I'm asking you to bomb the compound,"

And George Bush, best friend of Israel, firm defender of the Jewish people, said no.

Anyone else catching the irony?

Read the whole story here


Search for more information about [topic] at 4torah.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm
looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!


Stop by my blog post bmr calculator for women