Tuesday, January 04, 2005

RAPID RESPONSE

Wrote MoChassid:
"Many of the left-leaning J Blogs ridiculed president Bush over the initial small US contribution to the Tsunami relief effort. It is amazing how silent they are now that the US, as expected (and as they should have anticipated), is leading the world's relief effort and is raising more money privately than most governments will be contributing. I'm not saying you have to vote Republican, but please, cut the guy some slack; your initial posts now look silly."
I don't know which other left-leaning blogs you read, but this was my update to that story, an update I made in fewer than three days, and even though I was also on vacation in Crawford, with Laura, clearing brush at the time.

PS - Jenna and NotJenna send their love, and hope you'll send over some more of that yummy scotch.