Tuesday, January 25, 2005

AN OPEN LETTER TO ESTHER "CRUSTY" KUSTANOVICH AND HER READERS

Dear Esther, bride of Satan,

You put this blog on the map. A great many of my blog's first few dozen comments were from you. You gave me the confidence to continue.

All I needed to do was make some half-baked remark about Madge and the Kabbalah, and there you were adding value to my blog with some clever quip.

Then... then... you went on to greener gardens. The comments on DovBear ceased. You were spotted cavorting with Jack of the Shack. Clever quips carrying your name were posted on MoChassid and Ari Goes Down. An 8-part series, dedicated in your honor, appeared on Hirhurim. ["It was supposed to be longer," said Gil,"after all an 8-part series isn't so unusual for me, but then that Slifkin thing broke."]

All of which will make kicking your butt in the JIBs extra sweet.

Please know I hold you in the highest and deepest regard.

XXOO
DovBear


UPDATE:
I'm not kicking anyone's butt. Protien Wisdom has me in a choke hold. Readers of the kvetch. Help set up the dream-match. Esther's won group B, handily. Help me win Group A. [Then, I'll appeal to the readership of some other blog to put me over the top. Ooops did I say that out loud?]"