Thursday, February 10, 2005

OPEN NOTE TO JEFF OF PROTEIN WISDOM

Re: This, this, this, and the comments there

Dear Jeff,

Why are you still saying that I "broadsided [you] without provocation?" I thought we settled this. I thought you understood that I was kidding around with a fellow "humor blog" nominee. In fact, I've had similar exchanges with Esther of Urban Kvetch, who is running in second place.

I don't mind that this has gotten out of hand, lord knows I don't mind that more people are reading my blog, but it bothers me that you might actually have hurt feelings - and from 4 words ("neither Jewish nor funny") uttered by a blogger who, until today, was hardly read by anyone.

I hope this continued moaning is, as they say, all part of the show. If not, let me apologize again, and assure you further that no harm was meant. I really did think that, given that your blog is very funny, and given that you are obviously Jewish, anyone and everyone would take it as if I had said the pope was neither catholic nor polish.

Oh well, live and learn.

Yours,
DovBear

MOOD OF PROTEIN WISDOM UPDATE 2/11