Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Why I have no answer to the arab-israeli problem

I'm against the status quo and the two state solution  because I think  all people Should  have  freedom of movement and  civil rights.

I'm against the one state solution because I enjoy being the overdog. Lots of Jewish privilege will disappear if israel ever admits millions of non Jewish citizens.  And who doesn't like privilege?

So here I am caught between selfishness and principle. I can't accept the status quo because of how it treats Arabs.  I can't accept a two-state solution because of how Jews will be treated in the Arab state. And I can't accept the one state solution because I don't want Jews to lose the advantages they currently enjoy in Israel.

Is there a fourth way?


 for more information about ### at4torah.com

No comments: