Thursday, April 22, 2010

In Honor Of "Let's Make Fun of Fundies" Day AND Earth Day: An Environmentalist Loon

A Guest Post By E. Fink

Seeing as there are two holidays today, Earth Day and "Let's Make Fun of Fundies Day" on DovBear I decided to join in the fun.

I wrote a more comprehensive blog post about this particular loon on my blog. I would be remiss if I did not share with you the advice of this fundamentalist environmentalist.

She says that if you really want to save the environment you should not have children. That's because children create a huge carbon footprint oh and of course, they also have more children later...

I am not kidding.

Here is the link to her article: grist.org

For a fuller treatment read this: Green Gone Wild

Search for more information about fundamentalist environmentalists at 4torah.com.

No comments: