Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here it is: The most important DovBear announcement in the history of human kind

I've self-published a book.

If you like the blog, you'll love this, too, so I hope I can prevail upon you to buy a copy or three. The money all goes to support Jewish children (my own) and if you choose to post a book review on your own blog, I'll grant you three wishes (provided those wishes are as follows: (1) link to me (2) insult Cross Currents and (3) never stop blogging.)

You can order it privately and securely by clicking here.

Folks, now's as good a time as any to thank you all for making blogging such a blast. I don't know what I'd do without you (besides have a life, I mean.) As Rabbi Chanania said on his own blog, "much have I learned from my teachers, more from my colleagues and most from my commenters." So thanks, and may we have each other to hector and to hold for many more blog posts to come.

DB

PS: Special thanks to the people who provided me with assistance of every kind, especially the many talented artists who helped with the cover art.

No comments: