Friday, May 14, 2010

A kippa in the dugout: PICTURES

More PEEK A JEW



Photo followup to this post. Picture seen here along with this somewhat disturbing bit of booth dialog between the Met announcers:

Keith Hernandez: Was that a Met yamulke right there?

Gary Cohen: That’s exactly what that looked like.

Hernandez: How about that.

Cohen: It’s a bit of a surprise.

Hernandez: Well, it’s Sunday. [Painfully awkward pause follows.]

Cohen: Yeah?

Hernandez: Did you, did you go to temple today?

Cohen: Not on Sunday, Keith. Saturday.

Hernandez: Oh! Excuse me, I’ve got it wrong, don’t I. I’ve gotta get my facts straight.

Cohen [cracking up]: We’ll have the course in comparative religion right after the game.

Hernandez: No no no, we don’t have to. I had my catechism when I was young, please.

Smarter sportscasters please!

Search for more information about the Jew-loving Mets at 4torah.com.

No comments: