Friday, August 05, 2005

Lighting the shabbos candles at Heshy's house

Quote:

You see most modern orthodox and some orthodox dont have a keen insight into poiltics.I happen to know more about politics than anyone here or on any blog,not because I majored in political science,which I did not.I know the real workings of the inside of politics because I was privy to things that non of you ever were.I for one feel that the neturai karta group is needed in the defense of Jews as well as Israel.I dont want to post it all here as there are many others who should not know the secret reasons.But if you are serious in knowing how neturai karta has accomploished light years of Jewish defense and has outdone every Jewish defense group from bnai brit to the shin beth etc.

[For those not in the know, the neturai karta is a group that openly supports Hamas, Hezbollah, and condemns Israel more often then the United Nations. They are famous for public demonstrations, flag burnings, and outrageous statments of support for Israel's enemies.]