Tuesday, February 08, 2005

ELECTION NIGHT REDUX

Back in early November, I remember looking at the big map and all of the red in flyover country and feeling like I'd been locked in a room with the slow learners.

Now, that sad, sinking feeling is back as I click over to the JIB voting page to discover that mega-blog Protein Wisdom has unleashed his mindless hordes,

I wish I had mindless hordes. All I have are good, loyal readers. There just aren't enough of you to compete with the likes of Protein and his mob. (Can't you multiply? It is a divine commandment, you know?)

And so, with a strange feeling of relief, I offer my congratulations to Protein, my thanks to Dave for hosting the party, and, with a final friendly wink to the great special Urban K, and the other wonderful, but Satan controlled blogs, I hereby concede. Screw it.

At least I beat Jack.