Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Rangers and Zionism


I've decided that I am a Zionist in the same way that I am a Ranger fan. 

Most of the time I'm not too interested in how the team is doing, but the history of the team interests me and when something exciting is happening in the here and now I pay close attention. If the Rangers win the Cup, I'll be happy. If they get swept I'll be embarrassed. In either case, I'll enjoy the camaraderie and support of other Ranger fans, even if they are far more passionate about the team than I am. I hope they will accept me in turn. 

What I can't abide, though, are Ranger fans who are inclined to turn two blind eyes to every mistake the team makes or to accuse the media, the ref and the fans of other teams of being partners in some huge anti-Ranger conspiracy that leaves our perfect, flawless team with no choice but to violate the rules of the game. Those types of Ranger fans I want nothing to do with, and I hope you remember that I am speaking allegorically.
Search for more information about ### at4torah.com

No comments: