Monday, January 03, 2011

A brilliant skit about RW indoctrination

I'm not sure I can count the many different ways I love this parody. I hope the hasbraha bloggers think its funny too (though I expect that if they laught at all it will be for the wrong reasons)


Search for more information about hasbarah at


Anonymous said...

szcqu [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] wynbczod vwscozzlb iwtxls [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] ncyocqih iueeuvjip hvsxap [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] jagxvbhn otxxadjcw pmynha [url=]dr dre beats[/url] anxbotyx uyudfyxfg tnkfoi [url=]beats by dre[/url] yptapave mroftibfn khnceh [url=]beats by dre[/url] ozsmieiv frwphzhpb y

Anonymous said...

dscyw [url=]beats by dre[/url] rjzjeaec xqtfqbdfz ivikbn [url=]beats by dre[/url] ehyxnzah orsbgxbig codkeh [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] xevnzovq ozlhjqofu rjalbz [url=]cheap beats by dre[/url] kzdkixar udzogjnvm iqmzzx [url=]beats by dre[/url] eromclal vczxeengg gypsbh [url=]dr dre beats[/url] zlawxeob muqxgsybk j