Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I feel like Hamelt (and other news)

To change my template or to say "screw it" and leave as is. That is the question.

The new look I'm considering is based on this. (Obviously, mine will have different pics, and sidebar content.) I like the fact that its clean and neat, while also providing lots more functionality for you, the reader to enjoy. What I don't like is that its new and different. Jews, in general, dislike change, and I worry a new template might offend the traditionalists in the audience. Any thoughts? [Comment link for mobile devices users.]

In other news: Yesterday was the third annual Link to Jack Day. I'm not sure if we celebrate two days in the diaspora, but I missed it yesterday so at DovBear we're observing the holiday now. Gifts welcome.

In still other news: Today is Retweet DovBear day. Those of you who are already exchanging inane, contentless messages via Twitter are begged and beseeched to exchange this one too: "Today is Retweet DovBear day. Please RT @DovBear." (Any similarities between Retweet DovBear Day and Link to Jack Day are just some of those strange and mysterious coincidences that make life so entertaining.)

In yet MORE news: Those of you with school age children are strongly encouraged to check your kid's homework.

No comments: