Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm Haaretz sets the record straight

Apparently, I'm not trying to spoil the JIBs by changing the format and it was good of I'm Haaretz to set the record straight. Additionally, she adds:

...I don't think [DovBear] knew I existed until yesterday, as evidenced by him calling me "mister". Talk about big bloggers overlooking the little guys (or girls in this case)

That's sort of true, but not completely fair. I have been blogging for two years, and in that time hundreds of people have taken up blogging. It's simply not possible to keep track of all of them. (I did know about your blog, though, but not about your gender.) I'm trying to do better (see my quality awards proposal) and you, like all bloggers, are welcome to send me posts for publication on DovBear.

No comments: