Thursday, August 29, 2013

David Greenfield Doesn't Understand His Community...Or Does He?


From an ad on Yeshiva World News this morning:
"'I remember getting mugged when I was a kid on my way to yeshiva. Ever since Joe Hynes was elected District Attorney our community has been safe. That's why I support Joe Hynes.'
--Councilman David Greenfield"

Yes, you did just read that. Yes, founding Director of TEACH NYS and City Councilman David Greenfield does think that "ever since Joe Hynes was elected District Attorney our community has been safe."

If by his community, Greenfield means the people of Brooklyn or even just the Jews of Brooklyn, then he's sadly mistaken. He apparently doesn't know what their children have gone through. But I guess it's true if by his community, Greenfield is referring to his more powerful constituents who protected abusers and his chevra at Fox & Friends.

I don't live in New York and don't know all the issues there, but might be kedai to consider voting Jacob Flusberg for City Council of the 44th District in the primary.


Search for more information about tzedek tzedek tirdof at4torah.com

No comments: