Thursday, October 11, 2007

Too Hot for Hirhurim!

As the blogosphere knows, Reshimu reject Gil Student has started selling announcements on his blog. (I think this is a swell idea, and may copy it -- which is only fair given how Gil took his high-brow Torah-true format from me.)

The bad news for some of Gil's prospective advertisers though, is that Hirhurim isn't about to be run like Craigslist. Some ads will be rejected. So here's my solution: If Gil says no to your ad, provide me with proof that Gil turned it down and I will I'll run it here for free. [Exclusions: I'm not going to run ads looking for no-tell hookups, for example, and I reserve the right to reject anything obscene.]


Here's the first one:


For honest discussions about Torah and Judaism, please visit extremegh.blogspot.com

No comments: