Friday, July 14, 2006

What I ate last night

Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka is asking the J-blogopshere how they broke yesterday's fast. He says he had a cheese omlet, but that sounds rather French. Would a good Bush Republican ever eat such a thing? No. And, as it turns out CWY, has denounced the faith:

But CWY: "the president is always right"
It's official Republican dogma.

DovBear 07.14.06 - 10:43 am

Then I guess then I'm a heretic.
Classmate-Wearing-Yarmulka
07.14.06 - 10:45 am #

As for CWY's meme, I was denied my favorite break-fast of potato soup, lecho, and an Entenmann's pastery due to a shopping foul-up, so I instead made do with a few slices of belly-lox on a cream-cheese bagel, with mushroom barley soup on the side.

I tag MoChassid (kugel) RenReb (chocolate) BIB (bean curd) and TTC (some Frenchy soufle)

No comments: