Friday, February 11, 2005

PHOTO FRIDAY*

When people ask me, "Dov, where can I find a good English-language, Jewish website featuring unflattering photos of Kim Jong Il juxtaposed with various B-list celebrities?' I always direct them here."

Fun fact you can use to wow your friends bayn gavra l'gavra (during Torah reading:) Kim Jong-Il has more than a thousand self-bestowed titles, including "Guardian of Our Planet" and "Lodestar of the Twenty-first Century."

Begging the questions: Who was the "loadstar of the 20th century?" Did he die, or was he knocked off by Kim's slant-eyed goons? Does every century have a loadstar? Isn't it a little early to be declaring the loadstar of this century seeing as how we're only in year 5? Sigh. I wish I could be a loadstar.

Yes, pedants, I know I used the phrase begging the question incorrectly. I write for my audience.

* With apologies to Trep