A guest post by MARK SoFla
The Kibbutz Movement is undertaking a protection program for haredi soldiers needing to enter the ultra-Orthodox – and increasingly radical – Jerusalem neighborhood of Mea Shearim, the group announced on Wednesday
So far the charedi plan regarding their soldiers is working perfectly.
1) Vilify charedi soldiers publicly.
2) Wait for the hooligans to start attacking them physically.
3) Then they have to seek refuge elsewhere.
4) They will be influenced by the nice people who take them in.
5) Eventually they cease being charedi (because charedim are nasty to them and others are nice to them)
6) Charedi leaders can then declare "See! Going to the army causes you to stop being charedi."